Work on all phases of database support related to Positive Train Control (PTC); a real-time messaging centric safety system. Developer will work as part of a team updating existing databases, managing static data, and developing new schemas, stored procedures, views, etc. related to PTC.
• Works in a small, highly collaborative team of developers.
• Design, develop and maintain existing database systems (primarily SQL Server); including but not limited to creation of table architecture, views, functions and stored procedures.
• Perform Microsoft SQL Server activities like monitoring, troubleshoot and resolve database problems.
• Proficient in creating stored procedures and complex SQL queries
• Strong experience in data integration and analysis.
• Working knowledge of Red Gate, TFS, and other related tools preferred.
• 6 – 10 years of development in T-SQL and MS SQL Server (2008 R2 and above), database.
• Strong knowledge of systems and software development life cycles and application integration with relational databases
• Design, develop and maintain new and existing database systems and applications (primarily SQL Server); including but not limited to creation of table architecture, views, functions and stored procedures.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), service layer integration, reporting, analytics, etc.
LENGTH: 6+ Months Contract-to-Hire
LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX
PLEASE SEND WORD RESUME TO: JEFF@FORCEV.COM