U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
The Global Security Operation Center (GSOC) is responsible for the collection, analysis, identification, and escalation of security incidents for all business units, which include 17,000+ employees across more than 40 countries, customers in more than 80 countries, and SOC staff in two countries!
The Sr. Analyst takes part in the creation and steady improvement of correlation rules, security policies, processes and procedures and other department related documentation. The Sr. Analyst is a leader within the organization, executing on strategic items that promote a strong information security posture.
- Investigate incidents using SIEM technology, packet captures, reports, data visualization, and pattern analysis.
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Improve and challenge existing processes and procedures in a very agile and fast moving information security environment.
- Security analysts should have expert knowledge of:
- Information security policies and goals
- Log analysis and event traffic patterns
- The current IT threat landscape and upcoming trends in security
- 3+ years experience in security event analysis and/or security incident analysis.
- 2+ years experience in one of the following:
- Network operations or engineering
- System administration on Unix, Linux, or Windows
- Malware reverse engineering
- Offensive security (penetration testing/vulnerability scanning)
- Advanced incident handling
- Scripting and automation
- Ability to read an understand packet captures from a security perspective
- General technical skills, includes TCP/IP knowledge, networking and security product experience
- Willingness to acquire in-depth knowledge of network- and host security technologies and products (such as firewalls, network IDS, scanners) and continuously improve these skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, able to train and coach other team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of information security related experience, in areas such as:
- System patching
- Log analysis
- Intrusion detection
- Security device administration.
- Relevant technical and industry certifications are a plus! (GIAC certifications, Security+, CISSP, OSCP, CEH, etc.)
LENGTH: Permanent Placement
RATE: up to $110K
LOCATION: Allen, TX
PLEASE SEND WORD RESUME TO: JEFF@FORCEV.COM